Whales Have Accumulated Almost 10% of SUSHI Tokens in Two Months
According to analytical service Santiment, hodlers accelerated the accumulation of SushiSwap.
SUSHI hodlers accelerated the accumulation of the altcoin in just two months. According to the analytical service Santiment, the “whales” that hold from 100,000 to 10 million SUSHI tokens have accumulated 9.7% of the total altcoin supply since the beginning of November.
On December 28, the SUSHI token is trading at $8.6. Over the month, the altcoin has risen in price by 22%, and its capitalization has increased to $1.6 billion. In March this year, the cryptocurrency updated its all-time high above $23.3. However, the altcoin price dropped 63% over the next seven months.
SUSHI is the internal token of the SushiSwap decentralized trading platform, which is implemented on the Ethereum blockchain. Users can make a deposit to trading funds and receive a percentage of it in SUSHI tokens.
You can always start trading SUSHI on the LATOKEN exchange!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.