“Whales” Bought Chainlink Tokens for $14.7 Million in One Day
According to the WhaleStats service, large cryptocurrency holders conducted 11 transactions to buy LINK.
The three largest token holders on the Ethereum network have conducted 11 transactions to buy Chainlink tokens in the last 24 hours. In total, the “whales” in 24 hours bought an altcoin worth $14.7 million. Chainlink (LINK) purchase transactions were recorded by the WhaleStats service, which tracks large cryptocurrency movements in the Ethereum network.
At the end of November 2021, the Chainlink token became the most popular cryptocurrency among the largest Ethereum holders. The daily trading volumes of this altcoin among the thousand of the largest owners of Ethereum exceeded $2 million. According to this indicator, the token bypassed other popular cryptos, such as Shiba Inu.
At the end of October 2021, it became known that large holders had accumulated a quarter of the entire Chainlink supply. For four months, the whales have been actively buying LINK.
Do you want to start trading LINK? You can do it on LATOKEN, a cutting-edge, rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.