Warner Bros. to Release an NFT Collection Based on “The Matrix Resurrections”
In November 2021, the studio will present 100 thousand digital avatars that can be transformed using the “red pill” from the movie. Intrigued enough? Find out more now!
An NFT collection based on the new Matrix movie
In November, Warner Bros. and NFT social network Nifty’s will present a collection of 100,000 non-fungible digital avatars based on “The Matrix Resurrections” movie, which is set to premiere on December 22, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In December, NFT owners will have the opportunity to transform them by using the famous “red pill” from the “Matrix” trilogy movies.
The studio will release additional NFT tokens, which will be split into two categories: red and blue pills. Using the blue pill will leave your avatar in the Matrix, and the red one will turn the NFT into a “resistance fighter.”
A similar mechanic has already been used in the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT collection. The tokens from this set could be changed randomly by applying a special “potion” to them, which was also issued in the form of NFT.
On November 2, it also became known that American director Quentin Tarantino will sell seven cut scenes from the movie “Pulp Fiction,” the original handwritten script of the movie, as well as his own audio commentary in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFT) on the OpenSea platform.
Find out more about NFTs in our LATOKEN articles:
- New Anthony Hopkins Film to Be Distributed as NFT
- What Is an NFT Token, and How Some Make Millions on It
- NFT Market: LATOKEN Review. What’s Going on with NFTs in September 2021?
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.