The Head of MicroStrategy Advised Mike Tyson to Invest in Bitcoin
Michael Saylor responded on Twitter to an ex world heavyweight champion who asked his followers what they prefer: the first cryptocurrency or Ethereum.
MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor advised Mike Tyson to invest in Bitcoin. This is how the head of the company commented on the post of the ex-boxer on Twitter, in which he asked his subscribers what they prefer: Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Saylor explained that he spent “over a thousand hours” thinking about this question and ended up choosing Bitcoin. The CEO of MicroStrategy added that he bought bitcoins for $2,9 billion because he sees this coin as the future of digital property.
We would like to remind you that MicroStrategy is the largest cryptocurrency hodler among companies whose shares are traded on the stock market. The last time the company bought 13 thousand bitcoins for about $489 million, it happened on June 21. MicroStrategy currently owns 105,000 of digital coins.
Want to be like Mike Tyson and Michael Saylor? Start trading BTC and other cryptos! Don’t wait for 1000 hours, and go to the LATOKEN exchange right now!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.