The First-Ever NFT Was Released on the Dogecoin Blockchain
It was announced on Twitter by one of the altcoin developers. The transaction fee was 0.1 Dogecoin (DOGE).
One of the Dogecoin cryptocurrency developers under the pseudonym inevitable360 announced the release of the first-ever non-fungible token (NFT) on the altcoin blockchain. To create the NFT, the developer used the SHA-256 hash function. The transaction fee was 0.1 DOGE (about $0.0018). The publication was commented on by one of the creators of Dogecoin (DOGE), Billy Markus, inquiring about the technical implementation of NFT.
One of the Dogecoin developers announced the release of the first-ever NFT on the Dogecoin (DOGE) blockchain. To create the NFT, the developer used the SHA-256 hash function, and the transaction fee was 0.1 DOGE. The publication was commented on by one of the Dogecoin creators, Billy Markus. He was curious about the technical implementation of NFT.
On December 14, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk announced that the automaker would release its branded products, which will be sold for DOGE. After that, the altcoin has risen in price by more than 25%.
Dogecoin is trading at $0.178 on December 16. In one day, altcoin fell in price by more than 8%, and its capitalization dropped to $23.3 billion, according to CoinGecko. The asset ranks tenth in the list of the largest cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization.
Want to start trading Dogecoin? You can always do it on the LATOKEN exchange!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.