Ozzy Osbourne To Release Pixel Bats NFT Series
The non-fungible CryptoBatz tokens will be able to interact with NFTs from other collections.
Rock musician and Black Sabbath founder Ozzy Osbourne announced on Twitter that he is going to release his own collection of non-fungible tokens (NFT) CryptoBatz, which will consist of 9,600-pixel images of bats.
In the future, each token from the CryptoBatz collection will be able to interact with other NFTs in the crypto wallet. The bat is able to “bite” another NFT from the collections of Bored Ape Yacht Club, SupDucks, Cryptotoadz for their subsequent mutation, says the musician. As a result of the “bite,” the attributes of the two tokens will be combined.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Osborne explained that the NFT collection is dedicated to one of the most iconic events of his career. Of course, we are talking about a 1982 concert in Des Moines, at which he bit off the head of a bat.
In December, it became known that one of the oldest auction houses, Sotheby’s, raised $100 million in 2021 from NFTs sale.
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.