The software developer Microstrategy acquired 7000 BTC at an average price of about $59,1000. Currently, Microstrategy holds 121000 BTC worth almost $7 billion.
The company announced the purchase of 7 thousand bitcoins for $414 million. The average price of the cryptocurrency was $59,1000. As of November 29, the company holds over 121,000 BTC, acquired at an average price of $29,500. The value of bitcoins on Microstrategy’s balance has reached $6.9 billion.
The company last reported buying the first cryptocurrency in September. Then she acquired 5050 bitcoins worth $242.9 million. The head of Microstrategy, Michael Saylor, is an active supporter of digital assets. He said that Bitcoin would become the main store of value for the 21st century and called stricter regulation of mining and crypto trading in China a trillion-dollar mistake.
Microstrategy is the largest crypto holder among public companies. The manufacturer of electric cars, Tesla, is the second-best. It holds 43,200 BTC with a total value of almost $2.5 billion. The third place is taken by Jack Dorsey’s Square, which owns 8000 BTC (about $458 million).
Want to start trading Bitcoin? You can do it on the LATOKEN exchange!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Board of Directors includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.