Dogecoin Makes Top 5 Google News Searches in 2021
The meme token was ranked 4th in the News section. In this section, the 10th position was taken by a request for the Ethereum price.
Google Trends has published a list of the most popular searches in 2021, in which the query “Dogecoin” was ranked 4th in the “News” section. Also, in the section News section, the 10th position was taken by the request “Ethereum price.” The first place went to Afghanistan, AMC Stock was ranked second, and “COVID” Vaccine was ranked third.
In May 2021, interest in DOGE among search engine users for the first time exceeded the volume of requests for Bitcoin. According to the service schedule, in the first half of the year, interest in the “meme” token correlated with requests for the first and leading cryptocurrency. However, already in the second half of 2021, the interest of Google users in Dogecoin (DOGE) began to exceed the volume of requests for Bitcoin.
On December 9, Dogecoin was trading at $0.1731. Over the week, DOGE lost 20% in price, and its capitalization fell to $ 23 billion, according to CoinGecko. The asset ranks 11th in the list of the largest cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization.
By the way, you can always start trading Dogecoin on the LATOKEN exchange!
- Ranked #2 worldwide in the startup tokens primary market with 220+ IEO’s since 2017.
- Has over 2 mln registered users, over 1 mln Android app installs.
- Is in the TOP 10 of CoinGecko rank by the amount of token pairs and coins listed.
- VCTV, a live streaming panel with high-profile industry leaders, produced over 500 shows to advise traders and investors how to navigate the crypto world with discussions, news updates, and interviews.
- Advisory Board includes former CFOs from JP Morgan and Paypal.
Follow LATOKEN on social media to keep up with the latest news, and more!👇
LATOKEN crypto exchange does not provide any investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. This article is written for informational purposes only. Like other assets, cryptocurrency is subject to market risk. Please do your own research and trade with caution.